Please fill out the form below, or contact me directly by phone or email:
lslarkinharp @ gmail.com
I look forward to making your event memorable with the beauty of heavenly harp music!
Please include the following information for availability and a fee quote:
1) Name and phone number
2) Specify Concert Performance, special event (be specific – wedding, dinner, etc.) or workshop/presentation.
3) Date and Hours
4) Location – provide complete address of the venue.
5) Harp Solo, Harp and Flute, Harp Trio, Harp Quintet or High Desert Harp Ensemble
- Familiar classical tunes, including Pachelbel Canon in D, numerous Bach selections, Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, Handel and Chopin.
- Extensive repertoire appropriate for weddings: Prelude (Usually a 20 minute mix of elegant Classical, Renaissance and Baroque tunes), Bridal Processional, Special Music selected by bride and groom, soft Background Music played during a reading or ritual, and final Recessional.
- Varied play list of traditional Celtic tunes, ballads and upbeat jigs.
- Popular Latin American tunes such as “Cuando Caliente el Sol”, “Besame Mucho”.
- Many medieval hits of beauty and appeal such as “Greensleeves”.