The following list of repertoire is a sampling of selections that can be performed at your event. Choices range from Latin, to classical, to popular.
- Familiar classical tunes, including Pachelbel Canon in D, numerous Bach selections, Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, Handel and Chopin.
- Extensive repertoire appropriate for weddings: Prelude (Usually a 20 minute mix of elegant Classical, Renaissance and Baroque tunes), Bridal Processional, Special Music selected by bride and groom, soft Background Music played during a reading or ritual, and final Recessional.
- Varied play list of traditional Celtic tunes, ballads and upbeat jigs.
- Popular Latin American tunes such as “Cuando Caliente el Sol”, “Besame Mucho”, and traditional Latin folk tunes.
- Hit tunes of beauty and appeal such as “Greensleeves”.
Classical Repertoire includes the following
- Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, Arioso, Sheep may Safely Graze, Sleepers, Awake.
- Vivaldi: Largo from Lute Concerto in D
- Winter’s Largo from The Four Seasons
- Ammerbach, Passamezo Antico
Celtic Repertoire includes the following:
- Turloch O’Carolan: Sheebeg, Sheemore, Air, George Brabazon, Eleanor Plunkett, Fanny Power, Blind Mary.
- Also many popular Irish and Scottish tunes such as The Butterfly, Rights of Man, Ashgrove, Islay Jig, Salley Gardens, Flowers of Edinborough, The Road to Lisdoonvarna.